Thursday, December 25, 2008

Peas On Earth. Gouda Wheel. Two Men.

This year has sure had its ups and downs. But we remained healthy, warm, and fed for another year. We attended no funerals and visited no emergency rooms. It seems that in these times, this is the best we can expect. And I for one, will consider it to be a triumph.

It has been a real pleasure to share my thoughts with you all this past year. My wish for the new year is to be able to see many of you personally. My new year's resolution is to make every effort to visit those of you in Minnesota, Nevada, California, Texas (and yes, even Florida), if only for a long weekend. You all have an open invitation to visit us here in Colorado where we would be overjoyed to show you the sights. I think the greatest gift I could receive would be your continued friendship and to have it in person would be just wonderful.

We truly wish each of you health, love, and comfort in the new year. Happy New Year to each of you.

With warmest wishes,

Jon and Paul

No comments: